- 1080p HDMI Over IP up to 384 Ft, Using H.264 compression encoding
- With 1x looping HDMI output (acts like a splitter)
- Comply with TCP/IP protocol, streaming bit rate is 15Mbps allowing multiple units on the same network
- Compatible with HDCP 1.4., Support LPCM audio format. Support Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Supports 1080p and 720p video, plus 2-channel audio
- Wide-band Bi-directional IR control (38khz to 56khz)
- Includes IR Remote to choose the source, with LED to show the Group ID from 00 to 99
- Uses off-the-shelf gigabit IP switches for extension and distribution or use the ID Grouping to use a regular network switch
- Plug-and-play operation - no programming or setup required
- Extends 1080p HDMI signals up to 120m (384 ft) over a single Cat5e/6 cable
- RS232 2 way UART/RS232 (Up to 115200)
- Traffic can unicast,multicast or broadcast for different applications
- Allows Wideband IR remote control of sources devices.
- Use ethernet switches to achieve large cascade
With these transmitter, receiver package (sold separately), you choose the transmitters and receivers ID to be between 00 to 99 and the corresponding receiver and transmitter with the same ID work together. So you can have multiple transmitters and receivers on the same network and each receiver will show the picture from corresponding transmitter. Each Transmitter ID should be unique.
For example for a 3x8 system you need 3 transmitters and 8 receivers. You will assign Transmitter 1 to ID 01 and transmitter 2 to ID 02 and ....
Then you get 8 receivers and you can set them to ID 01 , 02 or 03 at any time and the picture with switch to that ID. The switching can be done with pressing the ID button on the receiver or with the provided remote control.
Input: 1x HDMI
output: 1xRJ45, 1x HDMI (loop out)